A PCB Magazine or PCB Rack is made of volume conductive polypropylene and metal, which is used to transport the PCB boards for automated assembly lines.
The anti-static PCB magazines racks are an ideal aid in the production, storage and transportation of PCBs.
The strong and robust sidewall and metal frame guarantee that these PCB magazines racks are durable, which last very long time.
1. Have exported for more than 11 years
2. Have professional engineer and efficient management
3. Delivery time is short, normally in stock
4. Small quantity is allowed.
5. The best & professional sale services
6. Our products have been exported to USA, South America, Europe, Southeat Asia, India, Israel, UK, Australia, South Africa, etc.
|· Surface Resistance: 10e3-10e9 Ω |
|· Contour Size(LxWxH)mm: 535x460x570 |
|· 50pcs of Plates can be stored |
|· The specification of PCB plates: 535x(50-390)mm |
|· Guide slot: Depth 4mm, Width 5.5mm, Pitch 10mm |
|· Top and bottom Base is metal base |
|· Fix method: screw or gear track adjustable |
|· Side plate: five pieces assemblec |
|· Weight: 10.5KG |
|· Aluminum alloy material side plate is available (LN-D818) |